Monday, July 22, 2013

Catching up...

Whew... I've been absent.  Sorry about that!

It has been a wonderful, fabulous doozy of a few weeks with a mixture of "to do's", adventure's, and some motivational personal inner monologue, gearing myself up for what's to come.  Joey and I just got back from an *amazing* road trip, which I will, of course, unload an ungodly amount of pictures of for your viewing pleasure! :)

Also, I've been meaning to write a post about a personal adventure I'm about to embark on, however, time outran me and before I knew it, I was on the road camping with Joey with very little access to the internet (... I'm not at all complaining here... just explaining the long absence :) ...).  So, if you keep up with this blog, then you are owed a full week of goodies... so I'm going to make it a personal goal to bring you up to speed by the end of the week.  Please don't feel overwhelmed.  This may call for 5 posts in one week... we'll see.

Tonight's goal is to simply create a plan of attack for this week.  It's going to be a busy one, it's going to go by in a flash, and it is EXTREMELY important that I stay on track with what I need to accomplish.  Lots of scheduling, crossing off, planning ahead, and fitting time into spaces where there is none.  It should be interesting...

In the meantime, I'm going to give you a mystery shot of water from each destination we hit on our road trip....

Destination 1:



Destination 2:


Destination 3:


Destination 4:



And, finally, there was a destination 5, however, as it was our last stop and by this time I had *easily* used up all of my memory card's space on my camera and my phone has been difficult recently and won't take pictures, I have no documentation of the last leg of our trip.  However, most of the (delicious) "water" was housed in various drinking glasses...

Cheers!  And Happy Monday!

Talk to you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

OOh, I am looking forward to the posting frenzy!! And who knew water could look so different??

Meg Travis-Carr said...

Yeah, Joey was laughing at my "mystery water" post :). I thought it was fun, though. Each place we hit up had fascinating/mesmerizing "bodies" of water that I became obsessed with and couldn't quit taking aerial shots of.