Monday, July 08, 2013

Mum (now Zoe cat!) goes Home!!!

Helloooo!!!

Do you remember Mum?  That beautiful, snuggly, playful feline that graced our presence for a couple of months?

She has finally gone home and I couldn't be happier with the home she has found herself in!  She will indeed be a happy cat for the rest of her days :)

My sis-in-law Dani found out that her bestie, Elaine, down in New Orleans, was looking to get a cat when she moved into her new apartment.  Dani suggested Mum, Elaine checked out my post and her pictures, and the rest is history.  Elaine came by to pick up the sweet little lady on July 1st and the two ladies met face to face for the first time.  I'm pretty sure there was just a little bit of chemistry there ;)











Congratulations, Mum (now ZOE cat!) and Elaine!  The apartment's a little quieter now, but we're glad we know a Mardi Gras cat who we can stop in and say hello to when we visit "The Big Easy".

Stay tuned this week, I'm going to do my best to keep up and catch up on posting!  I'm going to try to have a big post for this Wednesday, and then, on Thursday, Joey and I will be setting out for another adventure; this time to the Porcupine Mountains in Michigan with many awesome stops in between!

Happy Monday!


1 comment:

Dani C said...

Yaaaaaaay! I am so so happy that Elaine and Cat have found each other!! They are in the throes of happiness!