Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Three Years...

Time passes with a blink.


Three years feels like 3 hours and an eternity all at once.

Moments spent with Joey are precious; whether we're arguing about something petty or whether we're just enjoying sharing space and talking incessantly about our thousands of ideas and projects to be worked on.  They're precious and we do our best to hold them tight and with care.

Joey is my teammate, my support, my confidence, my cheerleader, my family, my friend, and my lover.  He is my champion.  I am a better person with Joey by my side and I am so eternally grateful that he is in my life.

What can I say?  I like the guy ;)

In dedication to our three year anniversary, I'm going to sprinkle a few "lovey-feely's" all over this  post.  Enjoy.  They're sweet and I think they sum up, for many people, the amazing complexity that is love (all kinds of love) and partnership.  It's not easy, and doesn't always make sense, but it's worth the work. I think about my life sometimes before Joey, and, although he wasn't actually there, it feels as though he was.  Perhaps when we've grown old together (if we're lucky), and when we pass, our energy will create a perfect little cocktail together for someone to drink, and they'll taste it, enjoy it, and never realize that there were ever two parts to begin with.


To love of all variations... they're all part of the same family...


Eyelids


 Bottle


Our way to fall...


Remote Control

Death to the Tinman
 
... and that is why the Tinman didn't have a heart.
 
Lost Love


When Harry met Sally -- Love Stories



Love to you all; and, to Joey, Happy Anniversary, you're my favorite!


4 comments:

joey said...

that's a lotta love right thar! love ya and back at ya and keep it up!!!!

Dani C said...

Yay for love! Congratulations!

Jeannie said...

I am going to cry. I just love you guys!! Congrats on the anniversary!

Meg Travis-Carr said...

Thank you, Dani, thank you Jeannie! Love you too!!!